Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday 8 September

On Wednesday we went to the zoo and saw lots of cool Australian animals, meerkats, sealions, lions who ate littlekids hats that they threw near the cage, tasmanian devils and got to touch kangaroos and quokkas!!!

Yesterday (Fathers Day) woke Dad with banana pancakes (Yum!)

On Saturday went to the footy (Australian Rules): Adelaide Crows vs Collingwood (Melbourne) Magpies. Collingwood won over 100 to 94. Collingwood seemed REALLY happy about winning!(REALLY!) We had to sing the Australian national anthem!!! I just stood there doing nothing!!! (I didn'tknow what to say!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what? On Monday I went to DREAMWORLD in Brizzy [brisborne] I went on a roller coster for the 1st time. But it isn`t any old roller coster you hang from your harness!!!
I also went on 2 big adult rides!!!!!



BYE!!!!!!!!!!
Eden

Anonymous said...

Guess what? On Tuesday I went to WHITE WATER WORLD in Brizzy [brisborne] I went on all the water slides twice!!!!

Talk to you soon,

BYE!!!!!!!!
Eden

Anonymous said...

in the national anthem did people stare at you .also PERP was so awesome there were also fake scares i brought one beside my eye .YUM food.



MISSING YOU

VSIBIYA.