Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday

Yesterday I went to the South Australian Museum. It was really cool. There were fossils and other cool things like different cultural groups: Maori and some Papua New Guinea: where my Dad was born and grew up.

I enjoyed the delicious subway Mum bought me before going to a shopping centre: DressMart sort of thing where we wandered around until Dad came. When Mum or Mum and Dad were in shops, Shannon filmed me doing crazy things or making 20 second ads about “no smoking” or “don’t litter” on our cameras. Had lots of fun and have been for quite a while!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun. It must be interesting seeing new things and learning stuff about Australia, like kangaroos and other stuff important to Australia. Dont forget I'm a goofy goofer yeah... From Joseph

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayli


GEUSS WHAT????????????????


I got DISTINCTION for the english test, sorry, I don`t know wht you got because Mrs Leary told us seaprately so it was privite.Sounds like your lots of fun. In tecnolgey we are making sock puppets soooooo fun today we planed, tommorow we make.


Love your best pal,
Eden

Kayli Anne said...

Hey Joseph! Great to hear from you... i have been making a powerpoint on Shannon's computer with "our" Elevation song on it! (I'm a goofy goofer, yeah!) From Kayli

Anonymous said...

have you meet any freinds .send me a video or a postcard

THE CLASS WANTS MORE POST CARDS.

thank you for putting my name on the postcard.


BYE!!!
valerie